Why Join THE NAPO-SAN DIEGO CHAPTER?
- MONTHLY MEETINGS: Chapter meetings and educational events; designated space to display your organizing products, training and educational materials.
- INCREASED CREDIBILITY: Listings on our member roster, website, Facebook page and chapter email group.
- COACHING, ADVICE and TRAINING: Opportunities for low-cost training from veteran Organizers and those with other advanced skills you would like to learn.
- EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS: Useful handouts; books & media available for check-out from our library.
- RESOURCE INFORMATION: Sharing and receiving valuable resources and tips to help you and your clients.
- NETWORKING & COLLABORATION: Interaction with other NAPO organizers, affiliates and industry leaders.
- DISCOUNTS: Available on conferences, workshops, products, and associate member organizing products.
- PUBLICITY & MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES: Participation in high-profile, publicity-producing community events (e.g., "National Get Organized Month", special charity projects, team seminars, etc.).
- MARKETING & ADVERTISING: Eligibility for listing on our website where potential clients can find you. You can also list additional organizing specialties and have your business website linked to the NAPO-San Diego website.
- LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES: Growth through Board/Committee positions, project/event coordination, etc.
- VOTING PRIVILEGES: Offering you a voice in your Chapter's direction and future.
- PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT: Access to like-minded people who want to see you succeed.
Are you interested in being a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers – San Diego chapter? The steps below will show you how!
STEPS TO JOIN
1) Attend a Prospective Organizer Meeting (Optional).
This is your chance to learn about the professional organizing profession from seasoned professionals in our chapter. You’ll learn what you need to do to join the chapter and become a pro organizer. Check out our events page for the next Prospective Organizer Meeting. This meeting is recommended for those who have not yet started their P.O. business or have operated their business under a year.
2) Join NAPO National
All members of NAPO-San Diego must be current members of NAPO National prior to joining our chapter.
3) Complete a member application form
To join the NAPO-San Diego Chapter as a Regular member, you must first be a member of NAPO National. You may apply for National membership directly through www.napo.net or call (856) 380-6828 to have an application mailed to you. Once your NAPO-National membership has been confirmed, you may apply for membership with our Chapter.
Member Application (393k PDF)
New Member dues are $145/year, plus a one-time $25 application processing fee.